Under 16 Years of Age
If you are under 16 years of age, you need consent from your parents or legal guardian to use our Website and Services.
To provide our Website and Services, we process personal data. The term “personal data” refers to information that can identify you as an individual. This definition is in line with the Relevant Legislation.
We may store and process your data at different times, such as when you visit our Website, use our Services, and/or when you contact us. We may process your data to fulfill the agreement between you and us. We also have a legitimate interest in processing certain data.
Furthermore, we will not process your data without your consent unless we are legally obligated to do so.
What Data Do We Collect and What Do We Do with It? To use our Website and Services, we may need the following data from you:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your place of residence
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Your business information
We may also collect non-personal information when you use our Website, such as:
- The name of the browser you are using
- The operating system you are using
- The service provider through which you have internet access
- The type of device you are using to connect to the Website
We process the data you provide in the quote request to fulfill our Service to you. We send your quote request to a maximum of three relevant service providers connected to us who offer the service you are looking for. This is done with the aim of providing you with a quote.
Kassazaak.nl sends newsletters to quote requesters to keep you informed about offers, discounts, promotions, and other news. We use your contact information to offer you this newsletter, and we have a legitimate interest in doing so. Each newsletter will include an option to unsubscribe.
We will only use your data for the above purposes or for a purpose closely related to them. Your data will never be used in an unexpected manner by us.
We take all necessary measures to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, use, alteration, or dissemination by unauthorized individuals. This ensures that those who have no business with your data cannot access it. We do this through the following measures:
- Encryption of digital files containing personal data
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) or similar technology for network connections
- Restricted access to data for individuals who need it
- Employee confidentiality agreements
- Data backup
We will not retain your personal data longer than necessary for the purposes previously described.
With Whom Do We Share Your Personal Data?
It may occur that other parties receive your data from us, for example, our hosting provider. We enter into data processing agreements with these parties to ensure they handle your data carefully, and they only receive the data necessary to provide their service. These parties are “processors” as defined by the Relevant Legislation.
To provide our Service to you, we share your data from the quote request with other parties who are not processors, specifically service providers selected by our criteria who can provide you with a quote. We have agreements in place with these parties to ensure they handle your data with care. They will use the data only for the purpose for which we provided them the data: providing a quote to you.
We will only process your data within the European Union. Outside the European Union, we will only process your data if the country provides an adequate level of protection for your data.
You can delete or disable cookies through your browser settings. If you do so, no cookies will be stored when you visit our Website. However, please note that our Website may not work as effectively without cookies.
The data we collect from you is personal. Therefore, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to your data.
- You can request correction, limitation, or deletion of your data.
- You can request a copy of your data.
- You can object to the processing of your data.
- You can file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens) if you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully.
- You can always withdraw your consent to process your data. Once you withdraw your consent, we may no longer process your data.